You love engaging with prospects on the phone. You leave no sales lead behind. No opportunity passes you by. You love turning cold calls into warm exchanges. Now you’re looking to put your exceptional sales skills to work for a good product. We have a great one!
We are looking to appoint a Business Development Representative to join the European team. As our Business Development Representative for France, you’ll play a key role in nurturing leads until they are ready to be passed to our sales team. You will be supported by sophisticated lead nurturing tools.
Develop lead generation concepts:
- Pre-qualify inquiries/leads generated via web and other sources using email and phone
- Manage and track leads through Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Understand prospect needs and qualify them
- Monitor sales follow-up and progress from qualified leads to opportunities
Assist with events and associated campaigns:
- Attend trade shows and events to prospect for new leads
- Follow up on marketing campaigns from webinars, seminars and trade shows
Staff and assist manage tradeshow events logistics, pre-show and post-show lead generation campaigns, production collateral materials, advertising and other sponsorship opportunities
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in inside sales or business development role in a software company preferred
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in marketing, communications or journalism
- Native French speaker and fluency in English are required.
- Ability to communicate complex features or benefits in a way that connects with the target market
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Is self-directed and can work independently, as well as in a team structure
- Can take initiative and make decisions as necessary
- Must be very detail oriented and have the ability to juggle priorities and multi-task
- Experience with solutions in the supply chain or global transportation industries a plus
- Able to travel 20%